Friday, August 13, 2010

Coming to you live...

Hey there. I know I haven't treated you the best recently, blog peeps. I didn't post these past few weeks as much as I probably should have. Let me try to change that this weekend.

"But KJ," you say, "won't you be too busy with all the wedding stuff to blog this weekend."

Well this is where my wonderful fiance comes into play. This morning we exchanged wedding gifts and I am happy to say that I am writing to you from my brand new Mac Book Pro.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful person so close to me in this life and I can't wait to be married to her.

I'll be able to bring my new computer with me on the go and blog at various times this weekend.

As for now, I have a list of things I need to finish up before heading to the hotel this afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment