Sunday, January 3, 2010

Photographer found? Excitement upcoming?

Ok, a major vendor selection may be upcoming. We met with a photographer today and had a great time. He has amazing pictures and really works with the couple on what they want out of their special day. We're going to take a day or two to think it over before signing any contracts, but it's looking good!

Another benefit of meeting with the photographer today was that it was in Oak Park. He lives in Chicago and we wanted to meet half-way. Cara and I really like the Oak Park area. It's that borderline mix between suburbs and city life with a great splash of scenery and architecture that just makes you smile.

Tonight we are going to our bi-weekly bowling league. We never have been a part of anything like this before and we're really enjoying it. Although, Cara doesn't really enjoy all the Sunday evenings it takes up, or as she call's that time frame, "prime real estate."

Aside from that, things seem to really be moving along. The next big thing we want to get done this month is to pick a place to get married at. She came up with a great list of 5 or 6 places to look at and I'm really looking forward to seeing what is right for us.

Tomorrow I will be posting my Week 2 weigh in result. I'll be honest, it's not looking good. I've cut back on the bad foods and random eating, but New Year's Eve brought on a big selection of buffalo wings and sushi. You read that right. And it was awesome. All of that and I might have the flu. But I have been to the gym the past 3 days straight (aside from today). I've been running at least 2-3 miles on the treadmill and yesterday I did an extra 6 1/2 miles on the bike. Still, with all of the variables considered, my weight still remains up. It's frustrating, but I'm not letting it get in my way. I will lose this weight. There is no other option.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment