Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cara Arnett: Established in 1985 and currently celebrating 25 years of awesomeness!

Here is a picture of us in Breckenridge, Colorado from a few years back:




Today my wonderful fiance turns 25! The quarter century club, the mid-2o's, the half-way point to 30, the year after 24. Anyway you look at it, it's 25. Now, don't get me wrong, turning 25 is a great milestone, but her birthday this year makes me think of (and partially fear) our wedding.

We are both now officially the age we will be for our wedding. And that might scare me a bit. It's not that I'm scared or worried about being married, it's just that through it all I am still a guy and guy's tend to get jittery throughout this whole process at certain times. And right now, for me, it's the fact that we are at our respective wedding ages. 25 and 27. Although mine is somewhat of a stretch, seeing as how I'll be 28 just under two months after we are married.

Last night we crossed the T's and dotted the lower case J's on our passport applications as well as found a church that we seem to really like. It's slightly out in the country portion of west St. Charles, but it looks amazing and should be in mid-August.

But tonight we put our wedding plans on hold as I take Cara to Naperville to celebrate her 25th! It should be an awesome time.

No comments:

Post a Comment