Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One Month Until I Have a Wife!!!

Isn't she pretty?



We are now at one-month to go.


I know I have been totally lacking in posting blogs and updates. I apologize for this. Between work and getting things together for the wedding, I just haven't had time.

With apologies to Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch, here is a short list of post's I hope to be making in the final month:

  • Cara's ring story
  • Geneva Sights and Sounds (continue the series that currently only has one post)
  • Bachelor Party
  • Cara's Bachelorette Party (a.k.a. my night alone playing video games and eating take-out chinese)
  • Our wedding vow's, betrothal and the reading
  • Wedding Weight-Loss 2nd Goal Achieved (hopefully)
  • And many many more! (or at least a few)



No comments:

Post a Comment