Monday, July 26, 2010

RSVP Slackers: Saturday Edition

Well kids, we had a few more moth's that were slow to the flame this past weekend.


Jordan and Cierra: My good friend since elementary school and his wife. So what is the excuse? Too busy having been married for a year to check a little box and put a pre-paid postage thing in the mail?

I so forth then with do state that you both have to drunkenly stumble over to IHOP after the reception and demand the best seat in the house. Proceed to order nothing but a plate of fresh fruit and then stare at it.


Steve, Sandee, Wade: My uncle, aunt and cousin from Indianapolis. What's up guys? It's not like one of your daughter's is getting married two weeks after my wedding? I'm sure you are totally free to lollygag around, picking daises and not responding to RSVP's on time.

Therefore you all will have to shout a cheer from the following selection each time after Cara and I kiss at the reception: "Go Bears!" "Go Illini!" "Go Cubs!"



THE GROOM HAS SPOKEN!!!

1 comment:

  1. The key here is that you are still getting them in ... are you sure IHOP has enough room?

    ReplyDelete